Hygiene & Cleaning Supervisor
We’re grounded in a proud history of bringing people across Ireland the best in fresh. What began in Dublin’s Smithfield Market has developed into a thriving business. Providing wholesome, fresh, natural food to families across Ireland is our world.
The donnelly fresh group, comprises donnelly fresh. produce, donnelly fresh. foods & donnelly fresh. farms.
The ideal candidate will be organised, self – motivated and a good communicator. The candidate will also be flexible and adaptable to meet the company’s needs. A person who is also able to work on their own initiative, with good time management skills. An awareness of cultural diversity is also required.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform housekeeping and hygiene duties as assigned to you by your manager.
- Participate in training, as required.
- To adhere fully to all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Overall responsibility for the organisation of the day-to-day cleaning operation.
- Be an active member of the cleaning team and carry out cleaning duties.
- Check daily that all areas of the site are cleaned to the required level.
- Ensure all cleaning records are up to date.
- Assist in the development of cleaning standards & schedules where required.
- Carry out stock take on cleaning materials & place order with department manager.
- Report any issues to the department manager in a timely manner.
- To ensure all health & safety procedures are followed.
- Be highly organised and detail orientated.
- The ability to take instruction and work independently.
- A good command of English language is desirable.
- Previous experience in a food environment is an advantage.
Note: Must have own transport.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary depending on level of experience