Label Room Operative
The label room operative will work within a team to efficiently process customers’ orders, from label printing to administration of all packhouse activities on a day-to-day basis.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Download customer orders.
• Print labels to specification & pricelists
• Input forecasts for designated packing lines
• Update daily orders.
• Input & manage all packing jobs on Prophet. (ERP – Stock Control System)
• Daily stock checks
• Be highly organised and detail orientated.
• The ability to take instruction and work independently.
• A good command of English language is desirable.
• Previous experience in a food environment is an advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent