Main Location: St. Margarets Road Dublin
Secondary Site: Snugborough Road Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Working hours – Monday to Friday 8.00 am– 5.00pm
We’re grounded in a proud history of bringing people across Ireland the best in fresh. What began in Dublin’s Smithfield Market has developed into a thriving business. Providing wholesome, fresh, natural food to families across Ireland is our world.
The donnelly fresh group, comprises donnelly fresh. produce, donnelly fresh. foods & donnelly fresh. farms.
The ideal candidate will be organised, self – motivated, ambitious, a good communicator with problem solving abilities. The candidate will also be flexible and adaptable to meet the company’s needs. A team player who is also able to work on their own initiative, with good time management skills. An awareness of cultural diversity is also required.
• Management and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
• Management of all agency relationships, ensuring timely communication, deliverables, on time and project updates.
1. Campaign Management
– Manage and execute all marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with company values and goals.
– Collaborate with internal and external teams to build strong marketing strategy for the brand and market products effectively to select target audiences.
2. Agency Management:
-Manage and collaborate with a 3rd party marketing agency to ensure the successful implementation of marketing strategies.
3. In-store Activation:
– Plan and execute in store campaigns to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
4. Brand Event Management:
– Coordinate and manage company/ brand participation in trade show events such as Bord Bia’s Bloom, to showcase product and build brand presence.
5. Brand Print and Point of Sale Materials:
– Oversee the design and creation of all print and point of sale materials.
-Work closely with internal teams, including commercial, NPD and Kitchen teams to be aware of product range changes, new innovation and steps in creating new recipes, in order to market products effectively to our retailer customers, and shoppers alike.
-Work closely with our digital marketer to align all campaigns and communication through our Social Channels and provide back-up where necessar
– Perform post activity analysis reviews for all activations to determine success of activity and to tailor and plan future activities.
– Google Analytics Experience is an advantage, but not essential.
• Adventurous and curious mindset, not afraid to challenge the norm.
• Ability to work across a wide range of internal and external teams and support other departments when needed.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to present ideas to all teams, including senior management.
• Progressive mindset with a willingness to adapt and learn in an ever-changing environment.
• Interest in the food industry and keeping updated with the latest marketing trends and new product launches in the market.
• Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Awareness and/or experience with website management and word press is an advantage but not essential.
• Understanding of digital marketing concepts and tools.
• Creativity and the ability to “think outside the box” to solve problems.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Enthusiasm to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior internship or part-time practical work in a marketing role is a plus.
• Own Car and clean driving licence required.