Quality Control Officer
We’re grounded in a proud history of bringing people across Ireland the absolute best. What began in Dublin’s Smithfield Market has developed into a thriving business with specialist expertise across sourcing, farming and value adding innovation.
Our business has grown but together we ensure our roots remain the same. The best quality, unwavering customer service, with family always at the heart. When you’re dealing with us, you’re dealing with real people. That’s the promise we make to every single one of our partners, customers, and suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities
Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
Completion of daily records/ traceabilities
Ensuring food safety is maintained throughout the process in accordance with BRC and Bord Bia standards.
Level 7 in food science or similar is desired but not essential.
Experience in a quality role is desired but not essential.
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication and skills
Ability to work on own initiative
• Must have own transport.
• Roster: 4-day week 6am – 6pm or as specified by manager
What we offer to you
- Full time or flexible part time hours available
- On-site parking
- Canteen on site
- Great Potential for swift career progression
- Numerous Career paths available with access to various training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme available.
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Full access to our Company Employee Assistance Programme
- Permanent Contract
- Weekly pay
- Weekly roster
- All PPE equipment will be provided including safety shoes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Depends on level of Experience
To apply for a role please use the link below or contact us on our WhatsApp number 086 1085913